Monday, August 24, 2009

Themepark ♥

GENTING

My sister woke me up and said that we were going genting.
So i got up and got ready.
It was only a day trip.
A trip with Me,my sister,mother,grandma and victoria (:
We arrived there about 11 i think?
The weather was perfect sunny and nice.
Not too cold or hot.

Our first ride was the swing thingy

I really like the corkscrew!
We rode on in twice, i set with mom (:
when the roller coaster turn upside down i opened my eyes and it was wicked!
We packed our own food so we did not have to buy any food.
Actually we did not spend any money except for the entry tickets ^^
My grandma rode the ferris wheel (:


While me and my mom were inside the ferris wheel we were camwhoring, haha!

After this the weather got really misty and cold!


picture with the flying coaster

and the last ride was the slow car thingy .

and the end of my trip (:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment