Monday, August 3, 2009

Exam Day 1


Day 1 is over 2 days to go.
Woke up at 5.05 am, chocolate wake up call.
I actually did not feel very tired, proud of myself for sleeping early.
I had to continue reading sejarah bab 5.
It's quite interesting but i had to run through so i can't entirely remember everything.
First subject was BM , It was tolerable but peribahasa was totally out, and prosa tradisional
wasn't very good either.
Next was Sejarah, now sejarah was fustrating because i could have answered everything
if i had my text book with me or if i had memorized more because the questions was quite
ok, UGHHH! *bang bang bang*
After recess i did not take chinese or islam, so it was my break time, V didn't have to take
at all only english and she's going to skip school for 2 days, lucky!
Wish i was a foreign exchange, hahaha ;P
English was not bad, summary abit confusing but it was ok? i did well.
i DO NOT want to FAIL !@#$&%

Dreading DAY 2.
chemistry.
Mod Maths.
Moral

No comments:

Post a Comment