Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Girl

Go For 9 !

Counting down the korean drama's i've watched.

Princess Hour
Boys Over Flower [the best]
My girl

all this korean drama's are actually the same , all with the love triangle, it's so funny!

the reason why i did not come only for the past 3 days for my dad locked the internet but i
didn't really mind because i was watching my girl i was jumping up and down like a monkey
and laughing like a maniac and also crying !

WARNING: KOREAN DRAMA'S ARE HIGHLY ADDICTIVE.

i have to stop this, hahahaha.
it's making me insane.
anyways, lives been up and down.

about school, today during pe i mean after Pe we were changing in the girls changing
room and we got lock inside, it was so funny but then one of the maids unlocked it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment