Saturday, January 10, 2009

GAHH!

I hate it when my eye starts to -itch- , even saying that word makes me go itchy.
i went to Pyramid today with my sister and father.
We had breakfast-lunch in MCD i had fish-o-fillet was very filling with the coke and french fries.
Did you know that coke use to be made out of cocaine? but not anymore they changed it.
It was in the olden days when they want to make their workers work harder on construction side or something so it's like to make them have energy.
I bought my reference books today and i'm suppose to wrap it but im just plain lazy today.
Talking about lazy i have a tons of homework well okay maybe only 2 but still it's something.
History and English essay.
History - Boring
English essay - i don't mind (but i have no mood to do now)
Didn't do much for the rest of the day , was practically on the computer since i got back.

No comments:

Post a Comment