Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Heyy ya'll!
It's been like so long since i've blogged.
Guess what? im just too lazy to give a damnn.
Oh yeahhhh, i got a new ipod !!! I'm so so so Happpppyy :P
School's been busyyy ! im crossing my fingers hoping Aina would let me join YE because
i desperately want too. English society sucks, it's like super boring wasting my time being there.
But we had no curiculum for like 2 weeks already because with sports day this sunday their getting ready for and im no going because im not involve and since it's a sunday we get a monday holiday!
which meant i have a bonus holiday :P
Sangie's planning to go back to US! :( im devastated.
I hope she changes her mindd. I would miss her like hell!
P.s , BETTER NOT GO SANGEETHA GANESH.
Its yvonne's birthday in 30minutes.

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY 16th
YVONNE KOK!

I've really nothing to tell other then that i so want to go study in US, or NZ
i don't mind anywhere else except asian countries.
It would be nice to go to an international school! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment