Saturday, January 16, 2010

IHY!

I HATE YOU, BITCH

1. I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE YOUR ATTITUDE
2. GET OUT OF MY LIFE
3. (lessons to ppl) N E H
4. IT RUINS YOU AND YOUR F.

GRRRRRRRR !@$%!

i want to watch "love story in harvard!
it actually seems pretty interesting , i am more into the law then the romance :)
one thing about law is you need passion for it or you'll study till you drop.
Like seriously look how freaking THICK the study books are. :O
INSANITY!

GIVE ME BACK MY TV!

LOL now i need to clean up my cupboard my clothes are in a mess can't stand it!


anyways good news is i finish my school homework :)))
But i still have my add maths tuition homework ):
oh yeah and there's some school add maths that i do not know how to do
which i will bring it to tuition and ask for my teacher's help because the
school teacher sucks and does not know how to teach students
he is also "pilih kasih" . Picks the best and the worst kids to teach
and left the middles ones to fend for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment