Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ZERO

one of my favourite things to do is searching for rooms, so this is one of my dream rooms
so pretty right? The price for this is also pretty.

Today is like the most
MOST Boring-ness DAY EVER.
♥♥♥♥Something Something ♥♥♥♥
it's just a fairytale.
so i shall not keep my hopes high.

I wasted my whole bloody time doing nothing.
Seriously.
I had Physics tuition in the morning
everyone kept yawing.. LOLOL
well it's not really funny.. but yeah i just love to laugh.
Laughing is good.

i Had lunch with my DAD, well more like
i set there and watch him eat.
I did order Fish and Chips but they were so
F$%^# slow that i had to pack it and
we all know that packed fish and chips doesn't
taste good if you don't eat at the place.
i still have the leftovers, i don't plan to eat it
since it's all cold and soggy and ew?

Oh yeahh, Wkay bought me Starbucks xD
but it's so sweet i didn't really finish it it's still here with me.

i was happy for a moment,
everything past by in a blur,
but you left me hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment