Sunday, June 21, 2009

I can see the world again ;P

Ola` , busy day today.
Woke up at 9am when i heard the buzz of my watch but my mom called with the intercom phone to wake us up.
Me and my family had Bak kut Teh for breakfast, it was Delicious.
it's been a while since i had some.
The only way you can get me to finish 1 bowl of rice is by eating Bak Kut Teh.
It's just so yummy.
After Breakfast, we went to sunway pyramid to my dad's shop.
Had some customers there and my mom wanted to get her phone fixed so me,my sis and my mom went to the phone shop to get it checked.
While i was waiting for the phone to get fix my dad called and said he needed help so i walked all the way down to the shop and help him up.
at about 1.30pm my mom drove me and my sis home, dad wanted to stay at his shop.
I actually did my sejarah homework!
Still have some essay correction left , almost done.
Mom went out for a meeting and came back about 5 something .
She asked me if i wanted to follow her to pick my dad up so i said yes.
We went to do abit of shopping too, dad needed new shoes and i wanted contact lenses.
It took me about 1 hour to get both contact lenses into my eye, finally i can put it in my eye but it sting a little but i slowly got use to it, it was nice! finally i got my contact lenses after seeing all my friends have one.
So that's about it !

No comments:

Post a Comment