Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day !

Happy Father's Day, Daddy !

"Will always Love you !"

Woke up by the sound of my phone blaring th
e song "everything i want".
Hitting the the snooze button before going back to sleep.
Mom came in a few minutes later waking us
up to get ready for work.
I dragged myself out of bed and got myself ready packing my books just in case , never hurts to bring extra (= Mom drove us to sunway, to dad's shop.
Me and my sister were basically hanging out in t
he shop waiting for customers.
I left my book in the car so i could not read.
At 11pm Sue arrived with Mitto/Nobell her cute little daughter, she was all cheery and she has the most cutest eyes ever !
So sue took over the job while my sister and i went to p
opular to get stuff, we both bought the same seventeen again magazine, yes we have to have one on our own each .
That's because DAVID ARCHULETA was on the front cover and inside contents.
gosh his so cute !
Here are the picture's of the seventeen magazine , isn't he just So Cute !


I Love This Picture (=


Beside's oggling over david while reading the mag, I bought some pens and a notepad.
My pens are running out of ink and i needed the notepad for my bm tuition.
Knowing me, all the paper i have written on will be lost.
We had hot and rolls' for lunch, it wasn't that satisfying but tolerable.
We went back to the shop , didn't do much in there, just played with mitto and day dreaming.
Sue had to go buy lunch so we waited in the shop and when they got back we went out again this time we went to MPH before that it was popular, yes we support both of them (=
My sister bought the same 17 mag again because she wanted 2 to cut one out i suppose?
I bought the private series prequel LAST CHRISTMAS , yes finally they are having it in mph, i was so broke at that time , i had only like 25 bucks? and the book cost 59.90 ! It's exp because it was a hardcover, and there was only one left so i had to get it ! My sweet sister borrowed be 50 bucks and i bought it ! I also saw the second privelege book which is also connected to the private series but i didn't have enough money to buy it )= it cost 39.90 still kinda exp and im currently broke, need to start saving and studying.
We skated today, and yes i still can skate and balance after not skating for a few months now !
sadly, i lost my sit spin ): that cannot happen i must practice to get it back!
Didn't skate very long because my toe hurt, wish it would recover soon it keeps getting worst.

Dear Friends, Fans and Everyone ,
Please sign this petition it's free, just sign your name and e-mail!
Every vote counts, so please it only takes a second!
Thank You!

David Archuleta Concert (make it happen)

No comments:

Post a Comment